OUR CORE VALUES
What makes us who we are
Your preferred contractor for custom built homes and home remodels,
Definition – exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace.
- Coming to work on time and in clean, proper attire.
- Maintain respect for co-workers, subs, homeowners, and the property in which you are on.
- Use your manners.
- Pick up after yourself.
Definition – made skillful or wise through experience
- Retaining learned skills and knowledge for future use.
- Using our fellow co-workers as resources to gain experience.
- Teach our fellow co-workers any skills or knowledge that may help.
Definition – devoted to a cause, ideal, or purpose
- To be honest stewards of our clients’ money
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Always willing to help a fellow co-worker or sub when needed
- Ready to do any task with a positive attitude
Definition – a person who takes simple and complex problems and solves them, either by themselves or with a team.
- Exhibit thoughtful solutions to problems without over thinking.
- Calling on co-workers or outside sources when needed and without hesitation.
- When a solution has been decided, move forward.
Definition – having or showing appreciation
- Being thankful for our jobs.
- Being thankful for our clients that have hired us.
- Being thankful for our co-workers.
- Being thankful that we get to use our minds and our hands to create.
Definition – changing and molding ourselves as needed to thrive as a team.
- Taking what life gives us and making the best of it.
- Our daily work life is constantly changing and we need to be able to roll with it.
- Our industry is constantly changing and we need to do our best to change with it.
Definition – being forthright and timely with all feelings, facts, and opinion.
- If something is wrong or inaccurate, taking immediate action to mitigate the problem.
- Always being open with management and co-workers about any issue.
- Always willing to listen to a client about any concerns or questions they may have.
- If we do not know an answer to a question, say so, but follow up as soon as possible with it.